Company: Government Medical College & Hospital (GMCH)
Job Role: Staff Nurse
Last Date : 16/07/2012
Job Description :
Online applications are invited for filling up the posts of Staff Nurses as under
- Staff Nurse : 449 posts (UR-223, SC-53, OBC-82,PH-21, Ex.SM-70)
- Staff Nurse : 51 posts (UR-31, SC-8, OBC-12),
Pay Scale : Rs. 10300 – 34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Age : 18-25 years as on 01/01/2012
Essential Qualification :-
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution or equivalent. OR B.Sc Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
Application fee :-
- The program fee is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC applicants for SC posts) as nonrefundable, which is to be placed in the “Power Jyoti” Consideration of GMCH in any division of Condition Financial institution of Indian with the fee transaction challan properly loaded in.
- Physically incapable, Ex-Servicemen and the applicants, whose name is provided by the Local Career Return, are free from Application fee.
- Fee compensated in any other function will not be approved.
- The applicants, who have previously used for the publish of Personnel Health care worker in reaction to marketing, showed up in The Tribune, Ajit, Punjab Kesari & Career Information on 30.04.2011 shall have to use anew, as no applicants of said marketing will be regarded against this marketing.
How to Apply :
- The selection should use only On the internet for the above said content until 16.07.2012 up to 1.00 P.M. No selection can complete up the On the internet Program Type after the due period and time.
- Online signing up shall continue after one weeks time from plenty of period of Book of this Marketing and shall near on 16.07.2012 at 01:00 P.M.
- The application is to be loaded up On the internet on web page www.gmch.gov.in by simply clicking at the weblink “Jobs and Training”.
- On effective distribution of form on the web page www.gmch.gov.in, applicants are recommended to maintain one duplicate of the print-out of the Type, which will have Registration Number/Application ID produced on it, for further enquiry.
For More details :- Click here